A big thank you to the kind people over at Food Should Taste Good for sending me a huge box of chips! My clients love them; here is what a few of them had to say about these tasty chips:
- “I enjoyed trying several varieties of Food Should Taste Good chips. My favorite was the Olive & also the Multigrain-very addicting. When tasting the Jalapeno, the spicy flavor hits your taste buds about 15 seconds after tasting the chip-WOW! For snackers who enjoy spices this is the one to try. I will continue to buy this brand & hope your other clients are as pleased with these healthy chips.”
- “My favorite was the Cinnamon! It’s a healthy and crunchy dessert in itself.”
- “These are my ‘guilt-less’ snack that I have everyday with my lunch- the Olive flavor is out of this world.”
- “These individual sized bags are perfect for portion control and the chips are crisp and fresh–never greasy. I can’t wait to share them with my children and husband. Thank you for introducing us to a new chip!”
- “These are the best tasting chips I have ever had. I am going to be purchasing these for all of our summer BBQ’s as well as snacks for my kids.”
- “The Multigrain are unbelievable–I’ll never go back to my old chips again.”
- “Just in time for summer-thank you for introducing us to these tasty treats…I love the chocolate and cinnamon chips–they will be perfect for an after dinner craving!”
- “How satisfying—WOW! I’m in love with The Works! flavor…they are so tasty alone or dipped into salsa, guacamole or hummus. Thank you.”
- “I can’t wait to bring these home to my kids–I’ve been trying to get them away from processed chemical foods and now I will be sure to pack these cute little individualized bags of healthy, all natural chips in their brown bag lunches.”
- “Yea, a healthy chip! I’ve been searching everywhere for these. I can’t wait to try the other flavors.”
Food Should Taste Good chips are absolutely delicious and made with All Natural ingredients. Moreover, these chips are Kosher with No MSG, low sodium, trans fat free, a good source of dietary fiber, gluten and lactose free and cholesterol free. I especially like how these chips have no preservatives and are not genetically modified! Finally, a chip that my clients can enjoy without the added chemicals and preservatives of their chip competitors. Although I try to steer my clients away from processed, packaged foods, Food Should Taste Good chips are a wonderful alternative to eating greasy, sodium-laden chips with trans fat! Take a look at the ingredients of you usual go-to-chips—I bet you’ll be surprised to see words you cannot pronounced, tons of sodium and preservatives. So, steer clear of those Lay’s and hop on the healthy bandwagon to try some Food Should Taste Good chips! I promise, they will Not disappoint! Enjoy!
These yummy for your tummy chips come in the following flavors:
- The Works!
- Sweet Potato
- Potato & Chive
- Yellow Corn
Have you ever tried Food Should Taste Good Chips? If so, which are your favorite flavors?
Filed under: On-the-go-Snacks, Product Reviews | Tagged: all natural, chips, cholesterol free, fiber, Food Should Taste Good, gluten free, jalapeno, kosher, lactose free, low sodium, multi grain, no GMO's, no msg, no preservatives, olive, Snacks |