This is another recipe for my Butternut Squash Fries. They are wonderful and pair well as a side dish for any meal.
- 1 Butternut Squash
- Herbs/Spices of Choice
(Fresh Ground Pepper, Fresh Garlic, Chili Powder-Spicy)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Cut squash into french fry shapes using a knife or fry cutter
- Place fries into a large ziplock bag
- Sprinkle your choice of herbs/spices into bag
- Seal the bag and shake well until all fries are completely coated
- Spread fries onto a baking sheet lined with foil (spray foil with olive oil)
- Bake for 30 minutes for soft fries. 40-45 minutes for extra crispy fries.
- Enjoy! Serve with organic Ketchup if you wish.