Here is yet another one of my famous ‘healthy french fry’ recipes, however, this time I am using carrots! What a great way to get a nice dose of Beta Carotene!
- 6 Large, fresh carrots, cut into fry-like shapes
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Dash of Sea Salt and pepper
- 1 tsp. Smoked Paprika
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice carrots diagonal into ‘french fry’ strips and place on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil, sea salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with smoked paprika.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes. Be sure to mix the carrots on the baking sheet every 10 minutes
Simply leave me a comment on this post telling me why you’d like to try 1,2,3 Gluten-Free products and I will pick a random winner on Wednesday morning.
Filed under: Dessert, Dinner, Giveaway's, Lunch, On-the-go-Snacks, Side Dishes, Vegetarian Tagged: | 1 2 3 Gluten Free, carrots, chocolate cake, cookies, giveaway, gluten free, olive oil, smoked paprika